Information For Readers
New Zealand Plant Protection is the journal of the New Zealand Plant Protection Society. It publishes original research papers on all aspects of biology, ecology and control of weeds, vertebrate and invertebrate pests, and pathogens and beneficial micro-organisms in agriculture, horticulture, forestry and natural ecosystems.
Copyright: In all cases, copyright is held by the New Zealand Plant Protection Society (Inc.), who reserve all rights except as laid out below.
- All papers published in New Zealand Plant Protection and its predecessor journals as listed above are the exclusive property of the New Zealand Plant Protection Society. The Society reserves the right of the first publication of such papers in complete form.
- Following publication in New Zealand Plant Protection, the Society has no objection to publication in condensed form, as long as the full reference to the original paper is given.
- Specific figures may be reproduced providing the source of the material (original authors, journal name and year published) is acknowledged in the figure caption and full bibliographic details are included in the reference list.
- Reproduction in full of any published paper can only be carried out with the permission of the Society.
- The Society has no objections to publishing the website location of any particular paper.
- The Society is not responsible for statements or opinions advanced in papers and shall not be liable for the commercial performance of any products or any losses arising from the use of the information contained therein.