Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- One or more of the co-authors is a current member of the New Zealand Plant Protection Society.
- The authors agree to pay an article processing fee to cover the cost of production if their paper is accepted. The fee for 2023 is NZ$420 + GST. Where the first author is a student currently enrolled at a New Zealand tertiary education institution, the publication fee is $350 + GST. Please add a comment to the editor during submission if first author is a student.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- The authors have used the one of the current manuscript templates; all tables and figures are included in the manuscript; and all figures are also uploaded as separate files.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The authors have the option to provide the names of possible reviewers in the Comments for Editor box as part of the submission process.
- Where two genera starting with the same letter are referred to in the same manuscript then the full names must be used to avoid confusion, e.g. ‘… wood properties of Pinus radiata and Picea abies …’ not ‘… wood properties of Pinus radiata and P. abies…’
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.