Search on this site does not include volumes 1 - 69. To access these volumes please click the links below or search past issues here.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- You will need to register to make a submission. If you have not logged in since January 2018, you will need to re-register.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The authors have used the current manuscript or poster abstract template; all tables and figures are included at the end of the manuscript; and all figures are also uploaded as separate files.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- One or more of the co-authors is a current member of the New Zealand Plant Protection Society.
- One of the co-authors will present the paper/poster at the next NZPPS Conference if the paper/poster abstract is accepted.
- Accept that there is no charge for four printed pages (approximately 2000 words, including equivalent space for tables and figures) but that corresponding authors will be charged NZ$100 plus GST for every additional printed page.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.