ISSN 1175-9003 (print), ISSN 1179-352X (online)
2018 CiteScore: 0.68
Editor: Dr Ruth Falshaw, firstname.lastname@example.org
New Zealand Plant Protection is the journal of the New Zealand Plant Protection Society. It publishes original research papers on all aspects of biology, ecology and control of weeds, vertebrate and invertebrate pests, and pathogens and beneficial micro-organisms in agriculture, horticulture, forestry and natural ecosystems of relevance to New Zealand.
The journal is indexed in Scopus, CABI and Biosis, which is part of Web of Science.
At least one co-author of each paper or poster must be a current member of the Society.
Please read the Author Guidelines before submitting a manuscript.
Article processing fee: The New Zealand Plant Protection Society needs to recover the costs of operating the Journal by charging an article processing fee.
Additional files containing supplemental information (such as data that would otherwise be referred to as 'data not shown') can be uploaded with the online version of each published paper at no extra charge. Additional files will need to be cited at the appropriate place in the paper.
Alterations to the online version of each paper are possible following publication but errors due to author oversight will cost $100 plus GST per paper to correct. Please contact the editor if you have any queries.
New Zealand Plant Protection has been published under various names since 1948:
- 1948 - 1951: Proceedings of the New Zealand National Weeds Conference (volumes 1-4)
- 1952 - 1963: Proceedings of the New Zealand Weed Control Conference (volumes 5-16)
- 1964 - 1991: Proceedings of the New Zealand Weed and Pest Control Conference (volumes 17-44)
- 1992 - 1999: Proceedings of the New Zealand Plant Protection Conference from 1992 to 1999 (volumes 45-52)
- 2000 - current: New Zealand Plant Protection since 2000 (volumes 53 on).
Privacy statement: Names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.