July 2020: I’ll begin with impact factors...
PLEASE COMPLETE THE NZPP REVIEW FORM AND SAVE IT TO YOUR COMPUTER BEFORE FILLING OUT THE REVIEW ONLINE TO AVOID POSSIBLE LOSS OF INFORMATION.
Instructions on how to submit your review online are available at: https://journal.nzpps.org/index.php/nzpp/libraryFiles/downloadPublic/10
Please consider the following points while reviewing the submitted manuscript:
A manuscript should be rejected if:
- it falls outside the scope of New Zealand Plant Protection
- there are insufficient data to support any useful conclusions
- results have been incorrectly interpreted
- data have not been statistically analysed (unless there is a very good reason for not doing so)
- information in the manuscript is either not original or not new, (although review papers will be considered)
- there is insufficient information to warrant publication as a full paper.